PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF PURCHASING AND DISCLAIMERS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE OR PLACING YOUR ORDER
The use of the Cushion Connection website (this “website”) and the sale of products and services offered on this website are governed by the Terms and Conditions set forth below and all other disclaimers, guidelines, and policies appearing on this website. Your use of this website in any manner constitutes your acknowledgement that you have read the Terms and Conditions and that you agree to follow and be bound by them, and that disputes that may arise under them will be governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles.
Cushion Connection reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you purchase products from us or use our website
The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Cushion Connection with respect to this website. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Cushion Connection. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, void for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
If you have any questions about the following policies, please contact us at:
RETURN & SHIPPING POLICIES
Due to the fact that your order is completely custom-made for you, we do not accept returns (with the exception of a mistake on our part). Cushion Connection does not inventory or warehouse any of our products offered on the website, and we only market our products online. We have no way of reselling any cushions made to your custom specifications. Order shortages, damages or discrepancies must be claimed within two (2) days of receipt of the order.
If a customer refuses a package that has not been damaged during shipping, they will be charged for any charges that Cushion Connection incurs in having the package(s) returned to us. If a person refuses a package that has not been damaged during shipping, they cannot receive any credits by simply refusing the delivery, and they will incur an additional charge for any return fees we incur after the package is refused. The refused package shall remain in the possession of Cushion Connection until such time as the customer remits payment for us to send the items again. If payment is not received within 30 days of the first failed delivery, then the item is forfeited.
Cushion Connection products are covered under warranty for one (1) year for normal wear and tear.
In order to process your warranty claim, please follow these procedures so that we may expedite our service to you:
- Notify Cushion Connection of the concern with your product(s).
- A Cushion Connection employee will assist you with processing your claim. We require photographs of the damaged items. Please email us images no larger than 300 KB each. 4 x 6 photographs can also be mailed to our offices if you are unable to email them.
- If the concern is covered under warranty, Cushion Connection will direct you to either return the product or part to our offices.
- The return will not be accepted without a Return Authorization Number that Cushion Connection customer service representative will provide to you.
- You will be provided an address to which you can return your order. An entire replacement, replacement part, or repaired product will be sent to you after the return is verified by Cushion Connection customer service representative.
- If a problem occurs after the warranty period, you may request a repair or replacement quote after inspection of the damage. Freight charges both ways will be your responsibility
- Cushion Connection is not responsible for products the customer does not like because the fabric color or texture does not match the color on their computer monitor or other fabrics at their location. We encourage you to order fabric samples before placing your order.
- Cushion Connection is not responsible for products that the customer does not like due to the standard placement of ties, seams, zippers, tags or law labels.
- Cushion Connection is not responsible for products that the customer thinks are the wrong size because they are measuring differently than our website instructs – customers must measure as directed by Cushion Connection.
- Cushion Connection is not responsible for products that the customer thinks is too thick or thin even though they are made correctly based on the dimensions listed on the website.
- Cushion Connection is not responsible for products the customer thinks are not comfortable enough or does not like for some other subjective reason.
Cushion Connection is more than willing to address any of these issues in a courteous, professional and timely manner to help the customer achieve the desired results. If the error is due to a customer mistake in ordering, the customer acknowledges responsibility and assumes the cost of correcting any mistakes.
INCORRECT SHIPPING INFORMATION/REDELIVERY FEES
If Cushion Connection incurs additional shipping costs and fees due to customer address entry error, the customer will be charged for the additional cost. If incorrect shipping information is submitted, you will be responsible for any fees associated with redirecting your deliveries and/or lost merchandise.
We charge a flat fee of $9.95 on all orders within the continental U.S. Customers in Hawaii and Alaska may incur additional costs for shipping.
DAMAGE IN SHIPPING
Please check your order immediately upon delivery. If the package appears damaged, refuse the shipment. We cannot go back and request reimbursement from the shipping company if the damaged package is accepted, so it is best to refuse such packages upon delivery.
ORDER CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
Order changes and cancellations are accepted up to one (1) business day from when the order is placed. Please telephone or email during business hours to inquire about cancellations or revisions.
DISCOUNT & COUPON CODES
Only one (1) promotional code can be used during checkout. Promotional/Coupon Codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders. Cushion Connection is not responsible for invalid deals or codes posted by third-party sites.
CREDIT CARD CHARGES
Cushion Connection provides SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) communication encrypting for accepting credit card information payments online. This level of protection is the industry standard and offers the highest level available for key exchanges of privacy and security use.
Cushion Connection does not retain any credit card information from the checkout process (except billing address information). This is for your security and ours. As a result, if we require additional payments, we may require you to give your credit card information over the phone.
Cushion Connection reserves the right to change the prices of products sold on this web site at any time. All prices are in U.S. dollars
You may access and view the content on this website for personal, non-commercial use only. You may download and/or copy certain portions of the content for personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you (a) retain all copyright, trademarks or other proprietary notices contained on the content, (b) do not modify or alter the content in any way, and (c) do not make the content available to a third party. Cushion Connection reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any content that you download from this website.
You must agree to use this website only for lawful purposes. The following activities are strictly prohibited: (a) misrepresenting the identity of a user; (b) tampering with this website; and (c) conducting fraudulent activities.
If you have any questions about these policies, please contact us at: